Happy Mother's Day 2017 cards include with love quotes saying Happy Mother's Day. Happy Mothers day 2017 is coming up, and you need to start thinking about getting a special gift and thoughtful card.
So here we have collected the best Happy Mothers Day 2017 Quotes And Sayings in english for the celebration of this year Mother's Day 2017 cards. Just select any of the Quotes from our collection.
Mother's Day is a Christian tradition as people would usually visit the main church in their area, known as the Mother Church, during Lent.
Today, people celebrate the day by giving gifts to their Mother's Day 2017 cards including flowers, chocolates, spa breaks, days out, afternoon teas and thoughtful cards.
Adding a thoughtful quote will make your card even more special, and will really make mum's day.
25+ Happy Mother's Day 2017 cards with beautiful love quotes
Here are some beautiful lovely quotes for your Mother's Day 2017 card with love quotes
- Everything I am you helped me to be - Author Unknown
- Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever – Author Unknown
- Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible - Marion C. Garretty
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother - Oprah Winfrey
- There's no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one - Jill Churchill
- If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love - Stevie Wonder
- A mother - when you're a child she walks before you to set an example. When you're a teenager she walks behind you to be there should you need her. When you're an adult she walks beside you so that as two friends you can enjoy life together - Author Unknown
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me and am forever grateful
- Good mums have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles and happy kids - Author Unknown
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness - Honore de Balzac
- A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them." - Victor Hugo
- Mother's Day 2017 cards with love
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there - Robert Browning
- A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness – Proverbs
- Mothers are like buttons they hold everything together - Author Unknown
- If I didn't have you as a mum I would choose you as a friend
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power – Maya Angelouother's Day 2017
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not - James Joyce
- My mother, is the bone of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot imagine a life without here - Kristin Hannah
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world - Author Unknown
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved - Erich Fromm
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers - Jewish Proverb
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother - Abraham Lincoln
- My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her - Jodi Picoult
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven - William Goldsmith Brown
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take - Cardinal Mermillod
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary - Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- A mother understands what a child does not say - Jewish Proverb
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you...life - Author Unknown
- A few words in a card can't even begin to capture how grateful I feel for your endless love and support, so I'll keep it simple. I love you more than words can EVER say.